Mentalcorps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can download the maps and other content without registration. You can register to send your own content!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

[S/C] War Of The Jaguars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rakanishu
Serieux
Serieux
Rakanishu

Male
Virgo Cat
Jeux préférés : SS

[S/C] War Of The Jaguars Empty
PostSubject: [S/C] War Of The Jaguars   [S/C] War Of The Jaguars Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul 2019 - 18:58

War Of The Jaguars

Overall datasheet

Quote :
Name War Of The Jaguars
Author : Spy's Cr3ed
Release date : 14 July 2019
Size (SE) : 10.79 MBs
Size (Rev) : 11.838 MBs
Total entities : 2 059
Total Kills : 345
Total Secrets : 7
New textures : yes
New sounds : no
New models : no
New musics : no
New animations : no
Estimated time : 20 minutes
Description : You have the mission to collect the two golden statues of jaguars. The conflict between them is which one deserves to be placed in bigger teritory. The legend says those jaguar statues are alive and they are able to manipulate objects and subjects surrounding them, but locked in the temple their ability can't function, so pick these jaguars before something gone wrong !

Overview

Known bugs:
- Multiplayer crashes in Revolution version (we're trying to figure out the problem)

Download:

References
Spy's Cr3d information
"My first released campaign ever now it's fact ! That's a campaign i've been working on back in 2016-2017, but i just gave up from finishing, but now i decide to do what i've started and this campaign now is a fact ! About to showcase - back to 2009-2015 when the modern thing was to showcase your mod or make a gameplay montage was to use a Fight theme. I've got inspired by SS TNE so you can see a commentary during the showcase by Sam himself."

Reviews
Rakanishu's Review:
Back to top Go down

[S/C] War Of The Jaguars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mentalcorps :: Téléchargement :: Serious Sam Classic :: Serious Sam Revolution :: Maps Campagne-
Jump to: