Headman Old Flesh Edition
Enemy Resource - TSE 1.07 | Replacement TSE 1.07/RevOverall datasheet
Images Click on the image to enlarge itClick on the image to enlarge itDownloadResource mod: https://mega.nz/file/qIgwmSCR#M_UWtYLHocy7raA9jB7QnhFMJCk9NP0shkUoWi8zufA
- Quote :
- Author : ZynChroMaTiK and Rakanishu
- Enemy Resource for mappers
- Enemy Replacement Mod
Creation date: 17. May 2020
- Resource: Serious Sam The Second Encounter V1.07
- Replacement: Serious Sam The Second Encounter V1.07, Serious Sam Classics: Revolution
- Enemy resource for mappers and modders.Replacement mod: https://mega.nz/file/jZo0XY6S#DKUy6K1uR7cG7PmbiDrrAXtBtafdmqYpAm-wtPCqrMg
- This is a replacement mod of original Beheaded enemies.Note: the replacement mod doesn't support custom attachments, as long as the custom attachments must be set up through the SDK. That's why there exists a resource mod.Sources: https://mega.nz/file/rBhmTQrZ#dB0yTFKkPxX5podpHAXxDWD3CLzwb7lSF9Fggt714Cc
- All source files related to the Headman Old Flesh Edition. Textures, models and source code included.Revolution Replacement Mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2100000955Additional information1. Install and use
2. NotesNetricsa data:
- Extract "Headman_Old_Flesh_Edition_TSE_VX.XX" content in Serious Sam - Second Encounter main directory.
- Open Serious Editor.
- In your virtual tree, create a new folder.
- Press right click in your virtual tree and click insert item.
- Seek out Classes\AlphaHD\HeadmanAlphaHD.ecl.
- Open your world.
- Drag and drop the EyemanAlpha from your virtual tree.
- As long as implementing the model display in netricsa message requires to edit GameMP.dll,
this version can not display the models with new textures.User note:
- To be able to make your own enemy class, you must
invoke the function InitParticles(); in MainLoop in
- For any question, you can ask ZynChroMaTiK or Rakanishu